I am addicted to this miso-based dressing. It goes with everything, and I always keep a jar of this ready for salads. The photo shows a salad I made by tossing the dressing with red cabbage, orange peppers, microgreen mix and grilled chicken.
Combine the following ingredients in a bowl with an electric hand blender:
- 4 Tablespoons mellow white miso
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons honey (or 1 Tablespoon honey and a few drops stevia)